Get a quote
Skip to Main Content

Find a builder (repairer)

A builder/repairer attends to damage to strata buildings affected by any claimable event under your strata policy, the builder/repairer also makes safe any urgent repairs such as making your building water tight . Please find Builder's by State below. If you are looking for a Restorer click here .

**If you are unsure of whether to contact a Builder or Restorer please call Flex Insurance on 1300 001 293 (self-managed strata customers) or 1300 201 021 (brokers and strata managers).